Bluetooth sink?
I saw another member talking about using the Tangara as a USB DAC, which got me thinking if it could be used as a Bluetooth audio sink as well. I know the quality might suffer, but there are times when it's just more convenient, such as when I forget a USB cable but still want to stream from Deezer or something.
Yeah we should definitely be able to support this. I filed a ticket to keep track: https://codeberg.org/cool-tech-zone/tang.../issues/65

It's a niche feature, but I think it's a really sensible thing to support, since it's probably the easiest starting point for more general wireless streaming support.
Neato! I kinda like the idea of the Tangara being a bit of a audio swiss army knife. Obviously not to the point that it detracts from its core function, though.
(2024-04-17, 02:25 AM)TheCraiggers Wrote: Neato! I kinda like the idea of the Tangara being a bit of a audio swiss army knife. Obviously not to the point that it detracts from its core function, though.

Huh, I think that this would allow me to use the Tangara to listen to my TV when everyone else is asleep. That's pretty neat!
Oh huh what a cool use case!