Digital audio output
The hi-fi I have on my work desk only has one analogue audio input which I have connected to a turntable but it has two digital audio inputs. I connect my phone to it using a USB C to S/PDIF converter cable. Would this be possible with the Tangara?
Devices like that are probably hard to support, I'm afraid! We don't have a way of outputting audio signals directly over the USB-C port (ruling out one kind of USB-C audio adapter), and we also don't have a way of providing power to other devices via USB-C (ruling out the other kind of USB-C audio adapter).

A couple of months ago I looked into whether it would be feasible to make any of these use cases work better, but it's a bit much of a change to implement for our current design unfortunately. It's definitely on my mind for potential future hardware revisions.
Thanks for the reply. I have an audio switch box thingy that I'm not currently using so it's not really a problem as I can use that. It would have been nice to use the spare inputs though.