Firmware releases
So far, I've been distributing new releases via a discord channel (it's a discord with like 7 people. it's got slack vibes. u cant come in sorry). This doesn't seem like a great idea! I want to use discord for less things, not more!

Moving forward, I'm going to start using codeberg releases instead. Check out the first one here: https://codeberg.org/cool-tech-zone/tang...tag/v0.9.0

Does anyone have strong opinions about also doing release announcements on this forum as well? As either a single thread that's announcements only, or as a thread per release? Let me know your thoughts!
(2024-04-29, 04:49 AM)jacqueline Wrote: Does anyone have strong opinions about also doing release announcements on this forum as well? As either a single thread that's announcements only, or as a thread per release? Let me know your thoughts!

Not a strong opinion, but it could be fun to discuss features of releases here! Codeberg doesn't provide for that.
Yeah! I think it's useful for people to people to discuss and ask questions about new releases somewhere. I'm mostly conscious of it sometimes being a lot of posts.

Maybe the way to go is to have announce threads for new major+minor releases, but not worry about it so much (or reuse threads) for patch releases.