Will there be an option to scrobble songs?
Question 
I hadn't brought Tangara as of yet but still interested about it as someone who used RockBox on a Clip Zip. One the plug-in I used is Last.fm scrobble to keep submit my listening history. I know in theory, it should be possible to code it but I don't know how to code Lua let alone code as a whole beside printing "Hello World" in Python.
There's an issue for it on the Codeberg repo (this one). The state of things seems to be that its easy enough to store what tracks you've played and to output that in a scrobble-able file format, but not possible to keep track of the time without dramatically decreasing standby time.
What is an up and coming neighborhood and where is it coming from?
Yeah that's right; it's on our radar, but not yet implemented. I don't expect it will be a particularly difficult feature to add! It's just one of those long-tail nice-to-haves that we haven't had time to get to yet. People do keep bringing it up though, so I might have a think about tackling it after we've finished some of our upcoming accessibility work.
People do seem to love scrobbling!

How many times I've looped this album is between me and God tho.
I do love scrobbling. It used to be possible on the original iPods with Rockbox, but it’s hard to upload the file to last.fm. There was also libre.fm, but the software support for that service was lacking.