Spacemind psybient mixes
So there was this youtube channel. it posted hour-long mixes of space-themed ambient and psybient music.
then one day, it disappeared. no-one knows what happened. maybe the uploader got sick of the attention, maybe they got too many takedown notices.
a little while later, a new channel appeared, by the name of GoldPile. it uploaded a lot of the old spacemind mixes, keeping the legacy alive.
i listen to them all the time.

GoldPile youtube channel

my favourite of all was Forgotten Station:

but i am also fond of Cityscapes Lullaby, and Pleiadian Friend.
This thing all things devours...
ooooh, thank you for reminding me of these! way back when, I ripped as many of these mixes as I could find. I just dug them up!

currently playing Digital Love
nice!
i wish i ripped them sooner, tbh. i have a couple, and i used a WeTube docker container to rip as many as i could a few days ago, but a lot of the descriptions were lost in the process. its nice having at least some of the descriptions now, so i can go find the original artists and buy all their discographies, but yea. would have been great if youtube didnt keep taking them down, so i could have discovered the artists easier.
ive already spent over $1000 on bandcamp, getting songs from artists that were featured in these mixes, just in the past year!

i am also reminded of the FAHRENHEIT PROJECT:

This thing all things devours...