What SD/microSD cards will you use for Tangara?
Big Grin 
I joined the preorder yesterday. I’ve been travelling a lot the last month and decided to try and only travel with my phone. I didn’t have cellular data or a strong enough Internet connection most the time and I ended up listening to the music and podcasts I had stored locally very quickly. I usually bring along an iPod or two, but travelling on public transit and lots of small planes… Bluetooth ended up being a better solution for those down times when I wanted a quick song or audiobook.

But, I digress, I’ve ordered a SanDisk 1TB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I for my Tangara. I know it’s overkill, but I figured I can use it for my camera or another device to transfer data if needed. It was least expensive option at 200$ CAD for a full-sized SD card. I always seem to need more SD cards and USB thumb drives. I know I’ll find a use for it. The microSD variants seem to be less expensive but I prefer a full-size for devices that support them. Sandisk has a 1.5Tb microsd now too. So they’re will be lots of options.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What SD/microSD cards will you use for Tangara? - by br_en_d_an_ - 2024-08-04, 03:08 PM